Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Picking Up The Bits Left Behind

This post is something of a final conclusion to my year. I have completed my Passage, and left Finland long ago. Not to say that I haven't enjoyed writing this, and all the feedback I've gotten has been wonderful. Some of my best memories are from Finland, and a bit of my heart will always remain there, no matter what may happen in the future. I hope to go back to Finland in the future, hopefully within the next two years. I can't wait. I've been keeping busy with school in America; it hasn't been as hard coming back as I was expecting it would be. I really miss Finland, but that doesn't mean I'm not enjoying my life here. If you have any questions regarding myself or Finland, feel free to comment on this blog, as I regularly check up on it. If I have any future updates concerning Finland, I'll make sure to post them!

Here's a PowerPoint of my exchange, if you'd like to watch.

Thank you all for reading my blog throughout this year. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment