Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Winter's Harvest

Right now, I can feel change in the air. While the nights are still cold, the days grow warmer - and longer. It's a nice feeling, something I'd like to keep with me. I've changed host families yet again ( I have four, which is a bit more than average, but means I change families every three months) and I've also met my fourth (almost for sure) family. The third years (seniors) left at the end of fourth period, and have the rest of the school year to study for their final exams. I had a formal dance with the second class (juniors), had a week long ski holiday, and am now in my fifth period. Lots of everything, coming all at once! It's a bit intimidating, but exciting, and I'm loving it here!

That sums up what I've been doing in the past few weeks. February was a bit of a stressful month. I've already started to fill up all my free time until July, when I leave, so I'm feeling lots of emotions at the moment. I've been hanging out lots with my friends here, making the most of the time I have with them. Of course, there's still plenty of time left, but I might as well be with them as much as I can.

So, as a way to leave all of those who read this unsatisfied, I'm going to post a few pictures of my friend at a cafe we went to last weekend.



Cake, tea, and cocoa mustaches. With help from Reetta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment